Entry Level Software Developer
Digi555 – Jersey City, NJ
We are currently seeking an entry level DevOps Engineer that will be responsible for research of new tools or widgets to DevOps and working with team.
- Responsible for design and implementation of applications, build, release, deployment and configuration activities.
- Involve in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application
- Manage overflow work of existing DevOps team members
- Responsible for executing the tools and processes to enable DevOps.
- Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews
- Work with development, testing, and documentation teams during the product development cycle to ensure quality control.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, IT
- Basic on knowledge of any of Programming languages
- Good written and verbal communication skills and excellent team working skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $78,000.00 /year