Entry Level Software Engineer
Digi555 – New York, NY
We are looking for entry level software Developer for our team. Entry Level Software Developer should have strong analytical skills and programming knowledge and Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Provide engineering responses to customer, requirements gathering, implementation review and release.
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Create technical documentation that describes new software functionality
- Communicate new developments and findings to internal and external customers
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
- Knowledge with one or more programming languages
- Excellent problem solver
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 to $72,000.00 /year