Pohanka Chevrolet Chantilly – Chantilly, VA
DO YOU HAVE THE BASIC SKILLS AND A DESIRE TO BE THE BEST AND GROW?
WE CAN TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
What Were Looking For
Pohanka Chevrolet of Chantilly is looking for Entry Level Certified Technicians to join our team. If you are looking for the right environment to lean and grow your career, see what we have to offer. We are looking for Entry Level certified technicians to join our team. We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop.
Why Work Here?
- Time Magazine National Quality Dealer Award Winner
- The Sports Illustrated AIADA All-Star Dealer Award for outstanding customer service and commitment to the industry, community, and the nation
- Distinguished Service Citation from the Automotive Hall of Fame
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro. Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals. Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success among each of our members. We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume. Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
What We Offer
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Air-conditioned shop
- State-of-the-art, brand new facility with 17 lifts
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Discounted Vehicle Purchases
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career, including GM School
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
- Paid Transportation of tools box
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Some Experienced Required
- Certified General Motors Technician
- ASE Certification preferred
- Entry level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment