Escrow Department Sr. Loan Servicer
Webster Bank – New Britain, CT
If you re looking for a meaningful career, you ll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first-doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we ve grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people s lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you ve been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Researches all new mortgage loan applications that are entered into PowerLender front end system as it relates to Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) and handles aspects of insurance remittance and new loans established with Private Mortgage insurance received from the PowerLender system. Suggests any necessary correction to remain in compliance with HOPA.
- Prepares daily/weekly file for adding and canceling of Private Mortgage Insurance and performs all monthly and annual remittances for Borrower Paid PMI for the Residential Portfolio. Researches Certificates of insurance through Carriers on on-line systems and maintains appropriate records of all PMI related activities. Ensures all PMI Carriers are remittance on schedule.
- Establish new payee files on MSP system for all new insurance companies or Carriers to ensure that information is correct and ready for loans bridging from MSP.
- Coordinate necessary enhancements with PowerLender bridge with appropriate staff to implement necessary enhancements.
- Performs periodic maintenance to MSP system for all Insurance trailers for escrow analysis to comply with RESPA requirements for timely remittance and Analysis of Escrowed records.
- Prepares files remittance of all Lender Paid (PMI) Private Mortgage Insurance and performs all monthly and annual remittances for the Residential Portfolio. Researches Certificates of insurance through Carriers on on-line systems and maintains appropriate records of all PMI related activities.
- Maintains excellent customer service level by maintaining a polite, helpful manner when handling all aspects of calls associated with the tax and insurance escrow functions.
- Assists Escrow Department Managers with additional duties and projects as needed.