RL Inc. – Nashville, TN
Our company provides promotional event services for large, well known clients. We have experienced rapid growth, rapidly increasing our client list! We are currently hiring Event Assistants to work at these local events, represent our clients, and interact with the public in an always friendly and professional way. We are ahead of the game because of our TEAM mentality - (Together Everyone Achieves More). We have developed strategic ways to accommodate our clients needs to optimize their success to the fullest potential.
- Work as a team to create and maintain a friendly, open, and inviting environment for event guests to feel comfortable enough to engage and ask questions.
- Engage walk up guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, who our clients are, and be able to provide proper representation and information for all of our event guests in friendly manner
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience
- Instill an approachable and efficient promotional and service focus on the floor to achieve event goals and deliver exceptional service
- Communicate clients mission
- Participate in client knowledge training and apply knowledge to events approach.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work full time
- Legal ability to work in United States
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about our clients and helping the communities we work in
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail -
- No experience required
- Demonstrate a mastery of client list, and their programs and services
- Our company only promotes from within. If you are interested in event management, business development management, or general management just let us know! We are always excited to offer paid training for individuals seeking to further their career within our organization!