EVENT SALES MANAGER - MOTIF SEATTLE
Destination Hotels Motif Seattle – Seattle, WA
At Motif Seattle and Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Event Sales Manager is responsible for selling and servicing events. Primary sales efforts are in Banquet Food and Beverage and includes menu planning, agenda setting and hotel meeting services. Duties also include contract review and facilitating communication before, during and post event with pertinent hotel staff to ensure a high level of service.
The Event Sales Manager also host hotel tours, maintain strong customer relationships, participate and may lead event meetings and other staff meetings, and work as a team member with the sales and events staff. The manager also works closely with an assigned Administrative Assistant and other support staff. Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. You re more than welcome.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Prefer two years hotel experience or completed Event Management trainee program