Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans, coordinates or organizes meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Maintains schedules and calendars, which includes scheduling conference rooms, food and beverage service, and materials as needed.
- Fields phones calls and relays information when appropriate.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible. With minimal supervision, prepares responses to inquiries on behalf of the CFO and other executives, directs inquiries to other staff as needed, responds to board members inquiries by interacting with senior staff.
- Perform complex and confidential secretarial functions which may include developing, written correspondence, reports, memos, charts, graphs, business plans, or other confidential documents of a business nature.
- Assist with tasks such as preparing expense reports, reconciling corporate credit card purchases, highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Performs other duties as assigned to assist the CFO and executive staff to run and service the business, which includes suppliers and customers.
- Supervise Front Desk Receptionist, coordinate with accounting the duties of this position.
- Minimum of High School diploma. Two to Four-year degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience providing administrative support in an executive, financial, or operations environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail-oriented, with problem-solving ability, and strong organization skills.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will be performed at the Bellevue Corporate Office
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Odom Corporation offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.