British Swim School DMV – Gaithersburg, MD
The position of Executive Assistant at British Swim School DMV provides a ninja-level of professional administrative support to the CEO and Leadership team. The person in this role will have to be an expert at multitasking while balancing changing policies and responsibilities. Someone with great follow up skills, high attention to detail, tough skin, flexibility, and the need to have fun while getting it all done will be the perfect fit for this position.
Working at British Swim School You Will Notice That...
- Youll need to be a strong communicator, a proud brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done or at least take the initiative to quickly learn.
- We expect bright people willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
- You must be a naturally helpful person, wanting to help on a level that is humanly impossible. But at least you wont let anyone stop you from trying!
- In return for your hard work, youll have an opportunity to work for a fast growing, creative, and culture-driven company with prudent opportunity for growth. As well as help us promote a life-changing learning experience and growing kick-butt team every day.
- When we are not too busy saving lives out there, we like to take silly pictures for our closed team Facebook group, eat way too much Swedish Fish candy (Get it?) and have extremely fun team building events! We also come together as a team to do volunteer work for charities and non-profit organizations outside of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the CEO while handling multiple projects between the Leadership team.
- The EA will also perform payroll duties as well as some accounts payable and accounts receivable duties. Must have payroll completed by required dates and submitted for CEO approval.
- Manage dynamic and fluctuating calendars of executive managers to coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls, appointments with third-party vendors, and travel.
- Assist in planning/preparing for events with the marketing department as well as traveling to work events on event days.
- Maintain site and office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements and/or calling for repairs.
- Manage certain vendor relationships and contact information through organized documentation.
- Prepare for new office employees start days by ensuring workspace, computer and other equipment are ready.
- Maintain reception area by answering phones, signing for deliveries, greeting and signing in visitors.
- Assist in the leadership and supervision of interns and junior staff with HR.
- Prepare documentation and reports as requested by the CEO and Leadership team.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential and responsible manner.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Manage other projects and duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Comprehensive English vocabulary and speaking skills
- 2+ years of experience working in a professional & fast-paced office environment
- Proficient to advanced skills with Google Drive/Suite, MS Word, MS Excel
- 1-2 years of experience with CRM, timesheet and payroll platforms
- Ability to prioritize and setup tasks in an efficient and agile manner
- Associates or bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to type at a speed meeting or exceeding 70 WPM.
- Paid Time Off
- Sick and Safe Leave
- Birthday s Off and Paid!
- 401k after 6 months of employment
- Being part of a company with a great culture, mission to save lives and that is always improving.
- Participation in monthly super fun team building events. We re not talking about the average boring pizza party. We re talking about Escape Rooms, Ziplining, actually fun and crazy Christmas Parties, Paint bars, Trampoline gym s, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.50 to $17.50 /hour
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: