Vadata, Inc. – Herndon, VA
- 2+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience planning executive Domestic and International Travel
The AWS Infrastructure Operations team is looking for an exceptionally driven, resourceful, and proactive Executive Assistant to join our team. We are seeking a meticulously organized self-starter to support three Directors in our growing, global organization.
The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, be customer-service oriented, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. This role will need to execute daily while finding ways to invent and simplify team programs and processes. Integrity, discretion, and professionalism in dealing with leaders and confidential information are critical in this role. The successful candidate will possess the ability to partner with teams across the company, operate independently, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Scheduling cost effective air, hotel, and ground transportation coordinating with in-house travel agents, and managing international travel processes. Provide detailed travel itineraries, including smooth transitions between time zones, per the executives preferences.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Proactively coordinating and engaging with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities, and recurring business cycles
- Acting as a liaison for direct reports
- Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, etc.)
- Develop close working relationships with Finance, HR, and Recruiting partners.
- Manage allocated space for the team, working closely with departmental and Amazon space and facilities partners.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- Project Management Experience
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Bachelors Degree