Images of Glory, Inc – Las Vegas, NV
Senior Executive Assistant supporting CEO and CIO; works on an Executive Assistant team with 2 others to support Senior Leadership Team. Serves as the primary high level administrative support for the CFO and CIO. Has a working knowledge of the executives duties, to be able to effectively schedule the executives appointments, and other assigned principals.
- Performs complex administrative duties including coordinating resources across corporate functions.
- Handles various administrative details accurately and timely with initiative and good judgment.
- Provides general administrative support including typing, answering multiple phone lines, indexing and filing documents, making copies, handling travel arrangements, completing expense reports and scheduling meetings.
- Maintains close relationships with all Direct Reports of CEO and SVPs to assist with their administrative needs as required.
- Coordinates event catering as needed for meetings of any group size for Executive team.
- Coordinates and oversees all off-site planning meeting details for Executive team.
- Answers inquiries and/or referring callers/visitors to appropriate person/department.
- Schedules meetings, appointments, conferences, etc. as required
- Avoids conflicts with other events already scheduled or anticipated.
- Notifies other participants whose attendance will be required.
- Arranges for venue if required.
- Arranges for advance distribution of any business materials (memoranda, reports, etc.) required.
- Handle corporate office real estate needs and moves including the use of a web-based software to manage floor plans and occupancy; working with IT&S and Office Manager on various requests
- Coding certain IT&S invoices
- Communicates effectively with colleagues, staff, vendors, patients or the public in person, by telephone, or in writing
- Timing of communications provides sufficient opportunities for preparation and response.
- Content of communications is responsive, anticipates likely questions, but maintains required confidentiality.
- Brings relevant information to the attention of those with an appropriate need to know.
- Receives and screens customer and staff inquiries.
- If unable to resolve inquiry immediately documents all information accurately and gives the caller an estimated time when he or she can expect an answer.
- Forwards inquiry or complaint to the appropriate individual for resolution.
- Follows up in a timely manner to ensure issue was resolved satisfactorily.
- Follows up on the status of assigned projects, due dates, deadlines, etc.
Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, (V Lookup is a PLUS) PowerPoint and general office products
Education High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required.
Associate s degree in business administration or completion of secretarial program preferred.
Experience 4-5 Years of administrative experience is required.