Facebook s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities we re just getting started. Facebook is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our VP of Global Business Group. This is a multi-support office and will require management duties along with an ability to work cohesively with a team. This person will need to have the ability to manage, develop and grow other admins and model core admin behaviors as an example to the greater global community.
This role will need to work closely with a Business Lead, cross-functional internal teams, and external clients. This person will need to be comfortable interfacing with external clients in a professional and friendly manner and be capable of communicating across many different types of platforms including email, Messenger, WhatsApp, etc. Additionally, this person should have project management experience with a strategic mindset.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, resourceful, and self-motivated. He or she will be able to manage a heavy workload efficiently, while anticipating the needs of a manager and team before they arise. This person should be a masterful problem-solver who can operate in an incredibly fast-paced environment with a sense of humor and spirit of helpfulness. Further, this person will be expected to travel as needed and should be comfortable and flexible with both domestic and international travel.
This position is full-time and located at Facebook s headquarters in New York, NY.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage heavy domestic and international travel arrangements, and complete expense reports
- Travel with the executive as needed
- Manage team meeting schedule, structure, agenda and follow-up
- Handle tasks associated with various projects and programs supported by the team
- Project manage all logistics for team off-sites
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and briefs for meetings
- Coordinate and manage logistics and preparation for external presentation engagements
- Build cross-functional relationships with key partners in other departments
- Experience providing direct administrative support to 1 or more C-level executives
- Experience coordinating international and domestic travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more C-level executives
- Direct calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more C-level executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience juggling multiple projects
- Experience planning off-site events
- Experience handling confidential information
- Experience with space management and planning
- Experience with travel arrangements and obtaining travel visas on behalf of an executive
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]