Robert Half is seeking an Executive Assistant II who will provide analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive and/or managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Liaise with HR and Accounting Departments to ensure proper coding and research of outstanding items, such as invoices, expense reports, accruals and budget reports, employee documents and HR forms.
- Reviewing and interpreting Accounts Payable and HR reports to ensure appropriate allocation and processing of submitted items.
- Provide recommendations for additional forms and/or reclassifications of department charges.
- Analyze and verify various reports: expense reports, performance reviews, various budget reports (all highly confidential) as needed.
- Create summaries and custom reports as needed using mainly excel.
- Answer and screen incoming calls, requests, email and correspondence; direct individuals as needed and respond appropriately.
- Manage calendar. Plan and organize travel and hotel arrangements, prepare itineraries; schedule regular and ad hoc teleconferences and appointments, coordinate department event arrangements, including restaurant and catering for conferences, department meetings, outings and training.
- Plan and prepare meetings and presentation materials for meetings in a timely manner. Assist with departmental event meetings as needed.
- Prepare/set up new or existing office space within the department, including coordinating with the Facilities and Technical Support departments for Telecom needs, desk moves and new-hires in office or cube areas, and submitting appropriate forms for logins, file access, telephone, etc.
- Assist with a variety of projects and business processes including performance reviews, job descriptions, compensation grids, mailings, preparing binders, internet research, etc.
- Manage, track and prepare departmental payroll timesheets, check requests, CTO balance, spreadsheets, business cards, New Hire Forms (i.e. Log-in, access, phone), and other pertinent HR information within the department in accordance with RHI policies and procedures. Process and track various documents for management approval.
- Plan and organize teleconferences and maintain schedules. Oversee the department calendar, which is used by all team members, and schedule meetings, including maintaining telephone and e-mail distribution lists.
- Ensure all printers and fax machines are working properly and supplies are available to the department, interfacing with appropriate departments and vendors as needed to fulfill requests.
- Also ensure, through subordinate Executive Assistant, overall business unit is following all company policies and procedures.
- Associate degree required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5+ years Administrative experience. Experience of office management preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products and database entry. Proficiency in Excel and Word is required.
- Typing skills of 60 WPM minimum.
At Robert Half, theres more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what its like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH Corp Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Halfs corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP