Executive Assistant to Vice President
Perfect Search, Inc – Atlanta, GA
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Keen attention to detail and very strong follow up skills.
- Be the experts in three areas for executive management:
- Travel arranging with calendaring
- Time entry
- Expense entry and credit card reconciliations
- Answer main line phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate executive promptly and efficiently; and problem-solve as necessary.
- Assist executives with preparation, editing, binding, and shipping of presentation materials or client deliverables.
- Develop, review, and summarize reports and documents for management use.
- Prepare background documents and outgoing mail and packages as necessary.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate logistics for internal meetings (conference rooms, audio visual equipment, participant invitations, catering).
- Serve as a liaison between corporate IT, accounting, and other divisions within company.
- Provide general office duties, ordering supplies, stocking kitchen, and facility support.
- Providing general administrative support in effort to assist with the overall success of the practice.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years related, relevant experience
- Must be proficient with a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software, especially Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint. Concur knowledge a plus.
- Uses independent judgment in completing activities and operates under little or no supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Strong work ethic, creative problem solver, and team player that wont mind pitching in to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to effectively support multiple managers in other offices across U.S. with varied personalities, manage/coordinate simultaneous projects, and successfully prioritizes multiple tasks with good judgment and strong follow-up skills.
- Available for overtime, as needed, and must have an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Willingness to assist with all other administrative duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance