Executive Assistant, Teaching and Learning
Fargo Public Schools – Fargo, ND
POSITION: Executive Assistant, Teaching and Learning
SUMMARY: To assist and relieve the Associate Superintendent and the Assistant Superintendent of a variety of tasks to enhance the smooth and efficient operation of the Teaching and Learning office.
TERM: 12-month position, Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Associates degree required; bachelors degree preferred.
- Three years of secretarial and /or leadership experience in the school environment.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Google, and OneNote.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
SALARY: $43,659 $54,017 DOE
DEADLINE: June 28, 2019
TO APPLY: Log on to www.applitrack.com/fargo/onlineapp to view current vacancies and complete our online application. For more information or questions please call 701-446-1050 or email at [email protected]