Facilities Maintenance Tech
Tokyo Electron U.S. Holdings, Inc. – Hillsboro, OR
We engineer success. Tokyo Electron U.S. Holdings, Inc. is the holding company of TELs U.S. subsidiaries. We oversee the intensely innovative development and production of cutting-edge products that are used globally in the electronics industry. Our employees work closely with chip manufacturers, material suppliers, and other equipment suppliers to pursue common goals and learn collectively in a pre-competitive manner, ensuring timely solutions to the technology roadmap of the semiconductor industry.
- This is a compressed work week with schedule to be determined. Once assigned, schedule will be consistent same days/hours.
- Perform various skilled and semi-skilled tasks to maintain facilities operation
- Maintain the mechanical, electrical, and supporting equipment as well as the appearances of the facilities Assists with scheduling and overseeing the work performed by various contractors ensuring they use safe practices do quality work
- Works with manufacturing / process engineering in the installation/decommission of process equipment
- Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches and innovates solutions as needed
- Ability to document processes and write procedures and meet timelines
- Electrical & Mechanical Facility equipment, semiconductor equipment installation background highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to drive quality results in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong mechanical background, hazardous chemical background, strong team skills
- Experience on following systems: HVAC, Water Purification, Gas Distribution, Chemical Distribution, Waste Treatment, Batement Dosing System, pumps, and chillers
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Military or related experience in lieu of degree
Job duties are often performed in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and/or in high places. Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to lift/carry objects up to 35 pounds is required. May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing. May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures when working with one or more dangerous element or conditions such as chemicals, electric currents or high voltage, moving mechanical parts, radiation, etc. Occasional overnight travel to TEL factory, training facilities and customer locations may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans