- Office Admin Job Locations (All) | US-IL-DeerfieldPosted Date 3 weeks ago(7/1/2019 2:26 PM) ID2019-54611
Overview Office Based in Deerfield, Illinois
Who We Are: We Are PRA. We are 16,000 employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most. Who You Are: PRA Health Sciences is a growing business dedicated to innovation and looking for better, faster, and smarter ways to accomplish our goals and exceed our client expectations. We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual that enjoys working with others and has a keen eye for details. This position will serve as the face of the office, greeting visitors and answering the main office phone, providing general support to the office manager, and the Facilities team. PRA is an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes customer focus and teamwork and requires an enthusiastic, dedicated individual to ensure that daily operational functions run smoothly and effectively.
Responsibilities What You Will Be Doing:
This role will have a variety of responsibilities including preparing for and hosting client meetings, working with executives to arrange meeting logistics and presentations, greeting visitors, ordering office supplies, and other general administrative tasks.
- Answers phones. Takes messages or fields/answers routine and non-routine questions. Provides information to callers. Works in cooperation with other Administrative Associates to cover phones.
- Provides administrative support to staff for copying, faxing and large-scale mailings.
- Responds to staff requests for administrative support as needed.
- Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and graphics, provides employees with office supplies, performs data entry, proofreads, and compiles special reports.
- Receives and distributes incoming mailing and coordinates outgoing mail, including courier services, postage meter account, and interoffice mail distribution.
- Schedules meetings and meeting arrangements. Provides meeting support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- Communicates with both internal and external personnel as required.
- Prepares and maintains documentation, plans, reports, schedules, databases, spreadsheets, logs, etc. to support functions.
- Assignments vary based on department and/or functional area.
- May handle special projects and execute research and data analysis tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications What You Need to Have:
- 0 2 Years of related experience.
- Knowledge of office administrative procedures.
- Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of a variety of office software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Read, write and speak English; fluent in host country language required.
- A high school diploma and/or equivalent required
- Microsoft Office Suites, preferred.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Options Apply for this job onlineApply Share Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us!