Fashion Advisor, F&B
Chanel – Alabama
Chanel, Inc. a leader in the luxury goods industry is seeking a Fashion Advisor, Fragrance & Beauty responsible for understanding and meeting customer needs with the products and exclusive services that CHANEL offers, in order to produce retail sales. This individual is expected to achieve the agreed upon retail goals by using CHANEL selling systems and strategies and also perform other sales and service related functions that maintain the CHANEL image and high level of customer service.
- Successfully provide superior service to every client, every day through the Chanel service ritual.
- Deepen client relationships and loyalty through personal connection and building trust
- Grow and enhance business by achieving clientelling targets
- Demonstrate and execute exclusive services
- Attend seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and implements all training received. Is curious to learn more to nourish a beauty culture, being proactive in self-learning.
- Uphold an omni-channel mindset to directly benefit the client, producing a seamless experience from in-store to online and vice versa.
- Address and successfully resolve client situations according to company philosophy and standards. Partner with the appropriate teams as needed.
- Understanding the details of events and involving every customer through introduction and demonstration.
- Has solid knowledge of the Brand, its heritage and know-how, and shares it with the clients as well as the team.
- Knows and understands the business challenges and maintains discretion about all areas of the CHANEL business
- Contributes to build the business by achieving sales targets, using all levels such as product services, data captureto loyalize, recruit and grow client return rate.
- Model brand image expectations in terms of image code and service behaviors as a brand ambassador to all audiences.
- Ensures that the work area is clean, tidy, hygienic and professional at all times; knows and respects Visual Merchandising guidelines.
- Has a positive attitude, communicates with the team and the manager on a regular basis and has the sense of ethics and integrity.
- Treats others with respect, acknowledges cultural differences, and is willing to learn from those differences.
A successful CHANEL Fashion Advisor, Fragrance & Beauty will be :
- Service Oriented, expressing genuine concern for customer s needs
- An excellent listener
- Articulate and knowledgeable about both cosmetics and fragrance
- Flexible: adaptable to scheduling changes, new ideas and direction
- An enthusiastic team player
- Confident and professional, striving for excellence in all he/she does
- Ability to lift 15lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours such as some weekends, holidays, etc.
- Ability to speak Japanese is a plus!
Chanel, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.