At over 45 years old and counting, B&H has built a reputation as the trusted resource for photography and videography enthusiasts via its NYC SuperStore and its award-winning website. Long known as The Professionals Source , B&H is recognized by savvy consumers worldwide for its honest, knowledgeable guidance, expert tips and articles and always-great prices.
B&H offers competitive salaries, medical benefits, a 401K plan, employee discounts and opportunities to grow within a high-energy, low-attitude environment. Make your move to B&H today!
B&H is looking to hire a sales rep who will sell to the Federal government, with a particular focus on the military. Preference will be given to veterans with base clearance.Job Overview:
Under supervision, the Account Manager seeks to increase sales in these ways:
1) Oversees relationships with procurement departments in an assigned territory and sector.
2) Courteously, following-up on an open large quotes.
3) Engaging customers on site, at trade shows or on the phone.
In each of these scenarios, the Account Manager takes the opportunity to introduce themselves to a client to build a relationship with the client, and market B&H as the best provider for all of their technology needs.
4) Creates mini-marketing campaigns to target end users.Essential Responsibilities:
Additional Responsibilities:Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with Excel and Salesforce.
- Ability to travel including valid travel documents and drivers license.
- Consistently calls and follows up with clients until final sales is closed
- Records all sales progress in Salesforce.com database
- Reaches out to clients with promotional information and latest product releases
Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:
- General knowledge of B&H products, Preferably with specialization in one or more relevant product categories
- Advanced networking abilities
- Professional phone demeanor and articulate communication skills
- Analytical thinker and quick problem solver
- Exercise interpersonal skills within team environment
- Detail-oriented and quick thinker
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sales capacity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex or gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.