Organization: Accenture Federal ServicesLocation: Chantilly, VA, Arlington, VA or San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. Its what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the worlds leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fastthe first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nations priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Cloud Operations Manager will:
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide operational technology support related to delivering and modernizing customer environments using a variety of tools leveraging IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings.
- Integrate new cloud service provider features into existing client infrastructures, provide engineering recommendations, and resolve integration and testing issues.
- Implement, Operate, and Maintain highly-available systems and planning for disaster recovery.
- Experience hardening operating systems following CIS and DISA standards, and keeping them hardened.
- Implement and modify Infrastructure-as-Code in areas such as continuous integration/continuous deployment, environment automation, configuration management.
- Research emerging technologies that may be of value to our customer, and present findings orally and in writing.
- Document existing architecture and new solutions, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost, supportability and analyses for total systems
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in related technical discipline
- 3 years experience in operations environments with event/incident monitoring, escalations for support, ITIL best practices
- 3 years of infrastructure administration experience (AWS, Azure, VMware)
- 2 years experience with cloud native monitoring tools (cloudwatch/OMS) and COTs monitoring tools (Solarwinds, AppDynamics / Dynatrace, etc.)
- Exposure to AWS or Azure solution architecture and design
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management technologies (LDAP, Active Directory, Red Hat IDM)
- Knowledge of federal security standards such as FedRamp, FISMA, RMF, and DoD security policies
- US Citizenship
- Strong background in automation and configuration management technologies (Ansible, Chef, etc.).
- Knowledge of federal security standards such as FedRamp, FISMA, RMF, and DoD security policies.
- Knowledge of the following is desirable:
- Serverless computing
- Scripting development & maintenance (BASH, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Network administration and troubleshooting.
- Load Balancing and proxy configuration.
- Database experience with one or more of Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Security and compliance tools like Fortify, Nessus
- Virtualization (VMware, XEN, KVM)
- PaaS technologies (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry etc.)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.Accenture - 14 days ago - save job - original job