Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: McLean, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. Its what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the worlds leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fastthe first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nations priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Cloud Solution Architect will provide technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or suite of applications leveraging a cloud-based architecture. Guide the continuous review and improvement process for existing applications. Assist in facilitating technical solution and design discussions, complete proof of concepts, and develop non-functional requirements. Manage creation or automation of quality deliverables. Develop processes to ensure successful operations and management of applications within the cloud.
- Identify and recommend applications for implementation or migration to cloud services
- Define and establish baseline and future cloud architecture based on business needs
- Provide technical documentation and recommendations through discovery
- Participate in meetings and generate appropriate project status updates
- Provide meaningful input to technical and business process re-engineering
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal team and customer contacts
- Cloud architecture design recommendations, including configuration of managed services
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar technical area or equivalent experience
- Certifications: AWS or Azure Professional/Expert level certifications (Solution Architect, Developer, SysOps, DevOps, Security)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Azure hands-on administration, development, security, or migration experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.