Organization: Accenture Federal ServicesLocation: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. Its what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the worlds leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fastthe first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The Cyber Practice Lead is a proven business builder, with notable experience in growing a cyber capability/practice within the Federal market space. The successful leader will need to effectively strategize about AFSs differentiated patch in Cyber, identify contracts/assets/people that help accelerate our growth, instill an entrepreneurial spirit amongst our CL5-6 crowd, and create a compelling environment where our staff want to learn, grow, and thrive . This position is expected to influence client relationships, add value to the solutioning and sale process, and build affiliations and relationships with our key ecosystem partners (e.g. MAGs, SFDC, SNOW, and select Cyber product companies).
- Collaborate w/ PL and GP leads to develop and communicate a compelling vision and strategy to achieve it
- Own our brand in the market (i.e. work w/ LLP and AFS marketing on our digital, conference, and special event presence)
- Work effectively with a deputy who focuses on business operations (recruiting, staffing, talent development, etc..)
- 5-10 years of successful leadership experience in Cyber or Cyber related field
- Experience in change management with C-Suite and Senior Executives
- Federal experience building clients and offerings, leading pursuits, closing deals, driving entrepreneurism
- Experience leading offensive and defensive Cyber practices idea
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Reputation as a player and innovator in Cyber arena
- Ability to motivate teams
- Visionary - Ability to help determine client needs and solutions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.