Organization: Accenture Federal ServicesLocation: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture s federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. Its what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the worlds leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fastthe first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Accenture is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Architect to guide clients through their journey to adopt the Microsoft Business Applications platform. In this role you will lead teams to develop a modern digital platform architecture for federal clients to help them maximize their benefits from the Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform and related technologies such as Office365, PowerBI, Flow, Azure Logic Apps, and more. This role involves working with clients to understand their requirements to help them make the best use of the Microsoft business application platform, and lead teams to deliver that technology. This is an opportunity to help multiple clients shape a business application architecture from the ground up, using the latest Dynamics and Power Platform technologies to create a flexible foundation for a major capability within US federal government clients.
- 3 years Dynamics 365 strategy experience
- Demonstrated experience with Dynamics 365 cloud platform and capabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform and other Microsoft cloud technologies
- Must be able to develop deep client relationship and effectively manage and independently shape an opportunity
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Must be willing to travel periodically
- Proven leadership and team management skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 10 years experience working with Federal clients including those in secure environments
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within federally accredited environments
- Ability to understand and articulate deployment considerations with respect to cost, scalability and security
- ITIL Foundations
- CompTIA Security
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.