About the Opportunity
At Pitney Bowes, we dothe right thing, the right way.
As a Field ServiceTechnician for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing peoplewho are the driving force, the inspiration, and foundation of our company. Ourthriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team.Win. Innovate.
As a Field ServiceTechnician you install, service, and maintain a wide range of Pitney Bowesproducts for our always expanding client base within your assigned geographicterritory. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Autonomous, high performing, team driven, and have a keen sense for customer service and client relationship building.
- Have a proven background in electro-mechanics troubleshooting, repairing, and performing preventative maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Are passionate about client success.
- Collaborative team player who isnt afraid to think outside the box to provide solutions.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
- Work remotely, providing field maintenance support in an assigned geographic area
- Manage a queue of dispatched service calls to ensure that customers are contacted within the established time frames and incidents are closed in a quality manner.
- Troubleshoot, monitor, repair, schedule, and provide mechanical/electrical preventative maintenance on a variety of postage meters and mailing solutions inserter/sorting machines.
- Plan and perform equipment upgrades and new installations.
- Provide client training, phone support, emergency on-site assistance, and on-call availability as needed.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
- A minimum of 1 years experience troubleshooting and repairing complex mechanical/electrical equipment.
- Experience in maintaining, repairing and installing mailing equipment such as inserters, sorters, or comparable equipment is preferred but not required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including proven ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities and work under deadline pressures.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Complete familiarity within a Windows environment and basic knowledge of PC interaction with automated equipment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with travel as required and overtime if needed.
- AA degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Computer Science or related field of study is preferred.
- A valid driver s license is required.
- The ability to perform frequent lifting and/or moving items up to 55lbs with or without accommodation.
Within our Small/MediumBusiness (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment andpostage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable ourclients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We segment our SMBSolutions business between our North America operations, comprising the U.S.and Canadian businesses, and our International operations. We are a leadingprovider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed.
M/F/Veterans/Individualswith Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interestedindividuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot applyvia our online application should refer to the alternate application optionsvia our Individuals with Disabilities link.