Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Finance Enterprise Performance (FEP) is a consulting practice focused on the agenda of the CFO. Senior Managers in FEP work across a broad range of financial and performance management areas including directing the role of Digital Finance in the marketplace establishing and measuring the value drivers of an organization and developing the finance strategy of both traditional and emerging businesses. The role of FEP continues to be essential in the development of leading edge marketplace advances including the development of business to business and business to consumer exchanges as well as positioning and creating the role of the CFO in the eBusiness space. Working closely with the market units, FEP develops strategic thought leadership and harvests global knowledge capital to bring insight and innovation to the arena of the CFO.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Helps define the strategic direction in partnership with senior leaders when establishing near-term goals and effectively cascades and integrates with their teams
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has high degree of latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to deliver against assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility and/or across client project team
- Manages large-to-medium sized teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Lead project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organizations future vision
- Develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a clients business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an innovative approach leveraging Accenture assets
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the overall finance operating model and end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) while harnessing the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate performance
- Lead the blueprinting and functional design of end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients to transform their Finance function
- Develop a finance application roadmap and strategy that helps companies implement technologies to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, compliance, and to capture new revenue opportunities (e.g., FinTech applications, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Refine and optimize the CFO s ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, and ensure buy-in from senior leadership at client
- Collaborate across the global CFO & EV practice to share lessons learned and best practices
- Develop and maintain contact with C-level clients, be a trusted advisor to senior executives and/or management on their business needs and issues, and organize and leads proposal pursuit teams
- Encourage innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career goals to fruition
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
This position will require travel up to 100%,
- Minimum of 8 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience which must include:
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Designing finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, reporting solutions
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and
supporting organization structures, and process best practice
- Minimum 8 years of working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and Finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial). Experience must include:
- Experience leading a project and leading a project team of at least 10+ resources
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
- Bachelor s degree; advanced degree is desirable
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc. desirable
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with senior level (C suite) clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.