Nordson – Marlborough, MA
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing financial modeling, preparation and presentation of results and ideas to senior management and performing regular account analysis to anticipate and resolve issues
- Gather and organize financial data from different areas and departments
- Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior managements attention
- Research and resolve Business Unit inquiries for assigned functional areas
- Support the creation and preparation of financial reports with reliable conclusions that leadership can use to implement more effective operational strategies
- Assists others in the organization to gather information in ERP systems/and Implementation of updates
- Oversee and assist with analysis and for TM and MFG lines of business
- Assists in the automation of reports, analysis and other synergies
- Develops and implements annual operating plan and monthly forecasts to accurately reflect current expectations of the business.
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or finance; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers or others in the organization.
- Proven problem solving aptitude. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Advanced modeling and variance analysis skills with the ability to incorporate changes quickly and under time pressure.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Advanced excel skills, including macros
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines/
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.