Westbury Toyota – Westbury, NY
What began in 1968 in a 7,500 square foot building with 22 employees has evolved into one of the nation s largest automobile dealership groups. With over 400 employees and twelve franchises, we sell and service our products...one customer at a time.
Our nationally award winning service and sales departments are constantly undergoing training with our various manufacturers. In addition, our investment in the newest technology for our service departments makes even the most complicated electronic repairs, very routine Our facilities are constantly being upgraded and improved, with eight buildings either new or refurbished. Two new dealership facilities are currently on our drawing board.
We are here for the long term. When it comes to selection, service, price and reputation, you can t do better than Len Stoler.
What We Offer
- Great Health and Dental Insurance
- 401 k plan
- Paid vacation
- Chance for advancement with a family owned and growing company
- Responsible for helping our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and presenting them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
- Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Insures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Insures the expeditious funding of all contracts
- Prior Automotive Finance Manager experience
- Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
- Professional personal appearance & excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen