FINANCIAL ANALYST - DIRECT UTILITIES
Foot Locker – Camp Hill, PA
Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a talented and hardworking Financial Analyst to join the Real Estate Services Department.
Foot Locker, Inc. is the world s leading retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Headquartered in New York City, it operates approximately 3,500 athletic retail stores in 27 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand under the brand names Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs Sports, Runners Point and Sidestep. In addition, the Company s Footlocker.com/Eastbay business operates a direct-to-customer business offering athletic footwear, apparel and equipment through its Internet and mobile channels. Responsibilities
- Manage financial budgets and forecasts for Direct Utilities.
- Completion of various month-end reporting functions, such as: creation of reports, recording journal entries and analytical reviews.
- Capital Projects - Reporting, PO Tracking, Spend Forecasting, Rebates
- Prepare and present accurate, well-supported financial analysis and reports.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and work closely with other corporate departments.
- Complete all monthly and quarterly analytics.
- Perform all account reconciliations and analysis.
- Maintain SOX compliance and record keeping.
- Deliver completed assignments within the specified time frame.
- Perform utility funding and accrual.
- Work with Manager on profit improvement ideas and invoice auditing.
- Perform ad hoc reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor s degree in accounting, finance and/or business administration.
- Must be able to work additional hours during busy periods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Word, Access, etc).
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment as well as working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Benefits / Training & Development:
- Excellent internal technical and management training programs
- Formal rotation and mentorship program which offers extensive career growth opportunities
- Opportunities for short term special assignments at other offices throughout the Company
- Global Opportunities After initial training in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania there are opportunities to transfer to other offices in New York City, Florida, Kansas, Wisconsin
- Excellent benefit package, including health, dental, life insurance, vacation, personal days, 401k, retirement plan, stock purchase plan, generous company discount plus much more!
- On Site Fitness Room
- On Site Basketball Court , Ping Pong, and Pool tables
- Company sponsored sports leagues, off-site - great opportunity to network with others in the Harrisburg Young Professionals organization