We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
GDIT is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Project Financial Analysis
- Forecast and Budgeting
- Accruals, Prepaid, Allocations and Invoice requests.
- Variance analysis and other Adhoc analysis
- Cost accounting, revenue recognition, subcontractor financial management, At Risk coordination, forecasting, EAC development and support, invoice preparation/review and cash flow management, proposal pricing
- Create fiscal year budget estimating, revenue, profit, direct labor, subcontract costs and other direct costs.
- Update forecast on a monthly bases and be able to discuss and explain forecast in detail.
- Interfaces with project managers, customers and business leaders on a regular basis
- Review and understand contract terms, and contribute effectively to the job setup and closeout processes
- Create purchase requisitions for subcontractors and other direct materials.
- Review subcontract timecards weekly, ensuring timecards are signed and approved timely.
- Review and approve invoices for subcontractors and other vendors.
- Update financials for monthly program review and respond to questions during review sessions.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- BA or equivalent + 3 years related experience, or MA years related experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, specifically Excel formulas
- Experience with Deltek and Costpoint
- Analytical skills; ability to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with FAR
- Experience with Fixed Firm Price Contracts
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.