Posted: June 20, 2019
Location: Customer Site
City: Washington, D.C.
Clearance: US Citizenship and possesses or can obtain OPM Position of Public Trust or Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full -Time
Experience: 3 - 10 years
Who Are We: Oasys International Corporation (Oasys) was recently named as one of Inc. 5000 magazine s fastest growing companies for the third year in a row. We are rapidly growing and looking for talented individuals to add to our team. Oasys is home to a dedicated team of technologists, consultants, engineers, and subject matter experts that provide world-class technology consulting services to our clients. Every day we deliver innovative solutions used by high-profile clients to solve their most complex and intractable problems. We commit to providing our people with the resources they need to continue learning and maintain a healthy work-life balance. We also cultivate a collaborative and social atmosphere and foster a merit-based culture in which people receive recognition for their performance. At Oasys, we work together to build a great company, and we share our knowledge with the world to make a lasting impact for our clients.
At Oasys, we look for talented individuals with the following traits:
- Team player generous team member who can put aside their personal agenda and is willing to take the time to share knowledge with others.
- Creative entrepreneurial mindset with confidence to explore new approaches and means of value creation.
- Mastery oriented contagious work ethic, attentive to detail, loves feedback, exceeds expectations.
- Inquisitive intellectually curious, agile thinker who assimilates new information quickly and enjoys learning.
- Passionate takes pride in their work and gives 110%.
Oasys International Corporation ( http://www.oasysic.com/ ) is seeking a Financial Analyst / Acquisitions Specialist (Acquisitions / Assembling Interagency Agreements). The primary goals of this position are to support the client in the processing of documents needed for award, administration, and close-out of all Interagency Agreements; and to support the Interagency Agreements Branch. The IAB processes and administers the life cycle functions for the client s Interagency Agreements within the Federal Government.
- Prepare and review all Interagency/Intra-Agency Agreements (IAAs).
- Prepare and review all outgoing Financial Transactions (FTs).
- Review and process all IAA De-Obligations and Closeouts.
- Process Reimbursable Agreement De-Obligations and Closeouts.
- Create IAA Templates, Guidance, and Forms.
- Assist the CFO in Creating and Implementing IAA Policies and Regulations.
- Train Client Staff on Preparing and Processing IAAs and FTs.
- Work with Servicing Agencies, Components, and Senior Staff to Resolve IAA/FT Issues.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, and detail oriented.
- Strong hands-on and can-do attitude, excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams.
- Ability to communicate professionally and efficiently both verbally and in writing in fast paced environment with customers and team members.
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Familiarity with web-based applications.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment and multi-task.
- US citizenship required.
- Possesses or can obtain OPM Position of Public Trust or Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Three to ten years of experience in the field of financial management, financial operations, accounting, cost estimating, travel management or budget execution.
- Contract processing experience, preferably in the Federal Government arena.
- Customer Facing Position / Positive Customer Service Attitude.
- The ability to work in downtown Washington, DC during standard eight-hour workday (range between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM).
- Collaborative, fun, and friendly team environment.
- Focus on employee growth and learning.
- Merit-based culture with rapidly increasing levels of responsibility for those with entrepreneurial spirit and vision.
- Opportunity to make a difference for high-profile clients.
- Opportunity to work alongside highly talented, modest, fun, and collaborative colleagues.
Oasys International also offers a competitive comprehensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plan.
- Employee Life Insurance and AD&D Policies.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account.
- 401(K) Plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.
- Professional Development and Training Programs.
If you would like to become a member of our team, please submit your application below.
The Oasys Hiring Team
Oasys is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.