Job Overview Please submit application in English only.
Financial Analyst III
Job Location: CH- Lausanne, Switzerland Job ID: 2019-11377 Function: Accounting/Finance
Job Overview As a part of the Supply Chain FP&A team you will collaborate with business and finance teams across the organization to help analyze results and risks, and play an integral role in the forecast and budgeting process. This role requires an understanding of finance, a keen interest in learning about the business, and a strong analytical mindset. This will be supported through financial modeling and fact-based analyses and interpretation of key business and financial trends. This individual partners with various business segments in Supply Chain as well as FP&A and accounting.
This position will be based in Lausanne, Switzerland reporting to the Keurig Trading Managing Director.
- Assist in preparation of reporting packages including Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews as well as analysis of important commodity costs and business trends, actual versus forecast and budget variances
- Help prepare analysis, commentary and presentation material for Commodity Committee and ELT meetings, operational reviews, management meetings & financial reviews
- Responsible for monthly actual versus forecast/budget analysis for Keurig Trading as well as tracking of key operating metrics specific to Keurig Trading, eg. commodity coverage, productivity and various supply chain metrics.
- Responsible for tracking complex commodity positions and purchase commitments, as well as running scenario analysis for cost and cash flow. Involvement in the development of the annual operating plan and forecasts for all components related to Keurig Trading
- Finance lead for purchase price variance analysis and productivity lead for cost categories managed by Keurig Trading. This includes significant communication to internal customers on these topics.
- Perform detailed analyses and provide insight and summaries to Senior Management based on data from a variety of internal sources
- Provide ad-hoc analyses as required including requests from Corporate, Commercial or other Finance teams regarding COGS, Transport & Warehouse, and other Supply-Chain controlled costs
- Lead user at Keurig Trading of corporate planning tools, such as Hyperion Planning and Anaplan, as well as commodity risk management tools
- Excellent business and analytical skills: ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize, meet deadlines, and take on additional responsibilities as necessary in a continually evolving environment
- Effectively partner across teams and functions
- Strong relationship building and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operational goals
- Highest standards of integrity, accuracy and precision; detail-oriented
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Commitment to a continuous improvement mindset
#CB #IND1 Requirements
- Native/expert proficiency of English
- 7+ years of relevant work experience (financial analysis/forecasting/budgeting, and variance analysis, previous commodity trading/experience a plus)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
- SAP, Hyperion Planning, Anaplan and commodity risk management software a plus
- Ability to travel internationally as needed
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss/EU EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position
Company Overview & EEO Statement Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Motts and The Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.