Fireflies Security Officer
Security Management is currently searching for a Professional Security Officer. Security Management establishes partnerships with our clients, and strives to provide the highest level of client satisfaction. Each Professional Security Officer is the key to achieving this level of client satisfaction. Our Security Officers are responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. Our Security Officers serve as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions; they detect and report suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts on the property they are assigned to protect. Below are some standard duties of the Security Officer:
- Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests
- Answer questions and assist guests and employees
- Answer phones or greet guests / employees in a professional, welcoming manner
Required Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for multiple hours, up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet, grass, dirt)
- Climb stairs occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms while using radio/phone, computer, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes to read, view security monitors, and observe/interact with people
- Ability to work in and adapt to various environments including changing outdoor conditions such as cold, rain, or heat
- Strong attention to detail required while on duty
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States and possess a valid SS Card.
- You must speak fluent English.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must have at least a High School Diploma or GED
- If Military: your DD 214 must be Honorable only.
- You must be able to pass a Criminal Record Background Check.
- You must be able to pass a 13-panel Drug Test (test for All illegal drugs and prescriptions).
- You must possess a valid Driver s License.
- You must provide a current 3-year Driving Record.
- You must have Reliable Transportation.
- You must be able to stand unassisted, and walk continuously for extended periods of time.
If you meet these requirements, please respond to this ad and provide a valid phone number and email address where you can be reached.
Security Management of South Carolina is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
For more company information, please visit our website at www.securitymanagementsc.com
Security Management of SC, LLC is a locally owned and operated, private security company with over 20 years of industry experience. We provide security services with well trained security officers to many industries including manufacturing/industrial, government, schools and universities, financial institutions, healthcare, energy/utility, residential and resort gated communities, commercial real estate, various private companies and more. Security Managements service footprint is throughout the southeast, with corporate headquarters located in Columbia, SC.
Screenings: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check