Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. Were also the worlds largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anythingspark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A data-driven scientist who knows how financial services companies work. And youve got the know-
how to deliver tools that turn data into information clients can use to help their company do more.
- Help C-suite executives use data analysis to grow their companies
- Find ways to turn goals into products that use specific analytic tools to help clients
- Stay current with changes in digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and market
- Build solid relations with C-suite clients
- Lead teams developing proposals
- Convince senior clients and Accenture Digital managers why new approaches will work
- Lead projects, define their goals, manage budgets and risk and get buy in from senior clients
- Encourage creative and innovative thinking on large and diverse teams
- Share lessons and best practices across Accenture Digital and Accenture Applied Intelligence
- Find the best way to handle Enterprise Data & Analytics projects
Heres what you need:
- At least 8 years of relevant management consulting analytics experience and/or industry/analytics practitioner experience
- At least 8 years of experience leading organizations in the application of fraud and risk analytics to solve complex, esoteric, and challenging business problems
- At least 8 years of Experience deploying systemic solutions into a business environment
- At least 8 years of experience in knowing analytics tools strengths and weaknesses in solving fraud and risk use cases within SAS, R, Python, Alteryx, and SPSS
Bonus points if:
- Youve got a business development and business delivery skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Finance)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.