Fresher/ Entry Level Data Analyst
KGS Technology Group Inc – New York, NY
KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP, head quartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a leading multinational IT Consulting company that has successfully served the business community for over five years in onshore and over Ten years in Offshore, since its incorporation, KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has provided a wide variety of excellent customized IT solutions to its customers on time and on budget. KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP has proven itself as an industry leading.
Position: - Data Analyst
Our growing technology firm is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
- Candidate having Analytical skills with core experience
- Role involves developing queries from MySQL.
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel or similar applications is mandatory.
- Expertise in MySQL & related querying languages.
- Expertise in Excel and advance excel skills
- Should have experience in Reporting and business analytics.
- Must have experience in MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- SQL server and Data Warehousing
- Very strong experience in TSQL,
- SQL Store procedures,
- Data analysis
- Extensive experience to perform Data Analysis Activities
- Designs Data Architectures
Daily Tasks Performed:
- Write efficient T-SQL.
- ETL using Bulk Insert, SSIS.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills Development Program: -
- Highly qualified trainers, Hands-on professional training.
- Online Interactive session. One Live project with using SDLC (Agile and waterfall).
- On Job Support with dedicated support team.
- Special Technical mock with our technical experts before every interview with specific to the Job Description.
Pay and Benefits:
- We allow candidates work on flexi terms of percentage basis or in fixed annual salary.
- We provide health insurance.
- We provide 2 weeks paid vacation.
- We take care of expenses for Face to Face interviews.
- We provide Relocation expenses for the candidate.
- We provide one-week accommodation in clients place unless you have your own arrangements.
- F1/CPT/OPT/Green Card/ USC /H4 EAD/L2 EAD are eligible.
- Offering Training if required,
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Sql: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance