Front Desk Agent
ACM Services – New York, NY
Front desk agent is needed in office building to ensure safety of employees and building and provide exceptional customer service to incoming visitors.
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Maintain constant surveillance of assigned areas providing maximum visibility
- Greeting and checking in any guests
- Assure that all persons entering the building are authorized to do so
- Proved appropriate assistance as need to client, their employees, guests, and visitors in expedient and professional manner
- Complete any Incident Reports, Daily Activity Reports, or other written documents as requested by the client
- Enforce rules and policies of the property
- Promote good public relations though courteous, helpful, and professional contact with client and their guests/visitors
- Perform duties of a Security Agent as applicable
- Legally eligible to work in the United States;
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.;
- Must be able to pass a 10 year verifiable background check, including criminal, employment, education, and personal references;
- Must possess valid State issued Driver s License OR a valid State Issued I.D. card
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary with benefits.