Front Desk Medical Receptionist
Doctors of Internal Medicine – Plano, TX
Busy Internal Medicine practice located in NW Plano. Currently seeking an experienced and reliable Front Office Receptionist for our check-in position to join our team.
- Answering phones.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Check in/out.
- Shorting electronic faxes.
- Shorting daily mail.
- Maintains timely flow of patients.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Copay/balance collection.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in the medical field is required.
- eClinicalWorks experience is a PLUS.
- Superior customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Strong organization and attention to detail required.
- Ability to utilize a computer for data input, retrieval of data, and running reports.
- Experience with verifying insurance benefits is a PLUS.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Internal or Family Medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts