Front Desk Sales Associate - Full Time and Part Time
The Joint of Northern Virginia – Alexandria, VA
The Joint Chiropractic of Northern Virginia is looking for Full Time and Part Time Front Desk Sales Associates for our clinics in Alexandria and Sterling, VA.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic individual with sales experience to be the first point of contact for our patients and members. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to clearly explain the purpose, mission, and offerings that The Joint Northern Virginia the chiropractic place has to offer.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage clinic phone calls
- Greet patients and assist patients in completing required paperwork
- Educate patients on wellness offerings and services
- Sell memberships, complete transactions using point of sale software, and ensure all member accounts are current and accurate
- Local Marketing
- High school diploma or equivalent (associates degree or higher preferred).
- Sales experience is preferred. Selling Services is a plus.
- Cheerful demeanor
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax, and phone system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Confident in presenting and selling service offerings
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Walking in shopping center to market the company
Hourly and based on experience.