Quovant currently has a career opportunity for a Front-End Developer in our Nashville, TN office. As a Front-End Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of cloud-based SaaS products used by our clients. As a member working in a small team environment you will take ownership of front-end development activities and be responsible for setting the direction of front-end design.
- Collaborate with business and product stakeholders to design and develop web application front-ends.
- Make user experience, design and technical decisions for Angular and ASP.NET projects.
- Develop application code and unit tests in Angular and ASP.NET technologies for legacy and SaaS applications.
- Collaborate with back-end developer in the process of building RESTful APIs and services.
- Participate in all phases of the front-end development effort including designing, developing, testing, and delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
Job Requirements & Specifications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience.
- 2+ years of Angular 2+ development experience.
- Extensive experience with HTML 5, CSS, webpack, NPM, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, Foundation, and CSS pre-compilers (like Sass).
- Experience with multi-tenant SaaS applications hosted on AWS and ASP.NET is preferred.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and solve problems.
- Not afraid to try new things and an ability to learn and apply new technologies and tools quickly.
- Effective written and verbal communication techniques.
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to effectively relate to team members, key users and stakeholders.
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Competitive salary
- Employer-sponsored health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick leave benefits
- High energy team and flexible work environment
- Supportive executive leadership team
- Regular company gatherings, social hours and a fully-stocked pantry with snacks, coffee and soda!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Quovant does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or military status, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Angular 2+ Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- front end development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Nashville, TN (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)