Fulfillment Analyst - Wholesale
J.Crew Group, Inc. – New York, NY
Title: Fulfillment Analyst - Wholesale
The Fulfillment Analyst plays a key role in effectively servicing our Wholesale Partners. The role will be responsible for allocation strategies, performance metrics and customer fulfillment audits. The individual will work in collaboration with the Wholesale Business Unit to develop strong working relationships with Buyers and their respective support staff. The ideal candidate is highly organized and self-motivated to meet deadlines. Offers insight based of the health of the order pool, order trends and indicates actions to be taken to ship against the sales forecast. The candidate will ensure flow of information following order entry to account fulfillment.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Liaise between the customer and various cross functional partners (Sales, Production, Demand Planners, and Warehouse)
- Prepare Shipment Business Reviews: Monthly/Quarterly
- Release customer purchase orders to our warehouse for on-time shipment
- Proactively communicate any lateness or requests of extensions from our Wholesale Partners to the Sales team
- Responsible for disputing compliance chargeback claims
- Manage return authorizations
- Facilitate inter-company transfers
- Reconciliation of customer purchase order price discrepancies
- Provide support to Sales and Finance with related analysis that directly results ion updates to forecasts
- Must be an excellent communicator and problem solver
- Previous experience in order management, account management and shipment analysis required.
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
J.Crew Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.