Job Id : 3655
Jobtitle : Full-Stack Developer For Compliance Technology
Location : Raleigh, NC
Company Name : Credit Suisse
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $80,000 - $110,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-12
Required Skills : AngularJS, CXF, CXF, Apache, Backend Testing
Benefits : No benefits are available
Full-Stack Developer for Compliance Technology We Offer You will be working in the Compliance and Regulatory Affairs IT platform. Compliance IT is the foundation for the Compliance control framework which delivers Compliance support to all Business and Shared Services functions. This is in order to protect the reputation of the Bank and to comply with all applicable internal and external policies, rules and regulations. Compliance IT is currently undergoing Digital transformation, we are in the process of building next generation applications in an Agile environment based on Microservices architecture that supports responsive UX channels working with strategic Big Data platform. Innovation has been a corner stone of Compliance IT, as a result we are investing in AI tools, Chatbots and Robotic Process Automation to drive efficiency. Compliance IT is seeking highly talented full stack developer with technical expertise in building the next generation surveillance platform for the domain. Furthermore, you will:
• Work on Server side tools and technologies using Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build and test tools such as Maven, Gradle and JUnit
• Build scalable services abstracting core business logic using Java and UI using ReactJS
• Collaborate with Scrum team and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy • Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
• You have 2-4 years of experience in server side programming using Java and ReactJS UI
• Expertise in Server side tools and technologies like Core Java, JEE, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy
• Exposure to Distributed Caching Framework (Hazelcast, Cassandra, EhCache etc.)
• Should have worked on/implemented Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm projects with knowledge of testing tools like Karma, Protractor, Mocha, Jest, CucumberJS, Jasmine, etc. and on the backend testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber
• You have good knowledge of Oracle DB v12c (Concepts on Semaphore and Deadlocks, Normalized vs De-normalized database and their usage, Data modeling and relationship concepts like ER diagram, foreign keys etc, PL/SQL Programing, Indexing and performance concepts and implementation)
• Microservices Concepts
• Any of the relational databases with focus on scalability and performance • You have exposure to cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
• Exposure to NoSQL/Graph Databases For more information visit Technology Careers
Lorhan Corporation Inc Dayton, NJ
Job Description: Should have good Knowledge in SAP WM module Respond to critical service ...
Efulgent Chicago, Illinois
Job Description: Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to ...
Numero Data LLC Herndon, VA
Job Summary Junior-Level Cloud Engineers support implementation approaches and plans to ensure...
Innovative Intelligent Solutions Fremont County, Wyoming
Job Description: Experienced UI developer with strong React UI framework skills Able ...
I3 Infotek Tarrytown , NY
Job Description: Gathering information and requirements from Subsystems Team Leads (SSTL s) ...