Job Id : 4226
Jobtitle : Full Stack Developer
Location : O\'Fallon, MO
Company Name : Mastercard
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $65,000 - $95,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-20
Required Skills : Java Development, Oracle, SQL
Benefits : No benefits are available
- The Enterprise Consumer Digital Platform team is tasked with developing enterprise wide reusable critical components that comply with MasterCard standards.
- This position will be tasked with successfully developing, designing and modifying the components of the Enterprise Consumer Digital Platform specifically around consumer communication and customer support aspects of the platform.
- Individual will work with a cross functional team of technical and business owners to deliver world class solutions to business problems.
- Do you enjoy doing something a little different each day you come into work?
- Partner with technology and business teams to identify innovative solutions and drive strategic decisions.
- Develop, test and implement code that complies with MasterCard standards and uses all tools at your disposal to ensure quality delivery.
- Work with cross functional teams in multiple locales around the globe to deliver projects and products in alignment with business objectives.
- Deliverables will include code, unit tests, automated tests, documentation and transition documents for support teams.
- Lead, train and resolve issues for broader technology team across MasterCard Technologies.
- Provide recommendations to Management on selection of technologies and strategic technical direction for the department.
All About You
- Understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and situations in which each can be successfully utilized
Good to have: Worked on Weblogic/JBOSS servers
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with continuous delivery tools required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.