Full Stack Java Developer
Job ID : 34748
Location : Texas City, TX
Company Name : MSIT
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $102700 - $104000 per hour
No. of Positions : I have ongoing need to fill this role
Required Skills : Front-end languages, frameworks, Back-end technologies..
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Proficiency in Full Stack Development, with the ability to work on both front-end and back-end development tasks.
- Demonstrated expertise in a wide range of technologies, including J2EE technologies , database and persistence frameworks and cloud-based development.
- Experience with web servers such as Tomcat and tcServer, as well as web services and frameworks like Spring Framework and Spring Boot.
- Front-end development skills using Angular, React, NodeJS, Ext JS, CSS, jQuery, and AJAX.
- Proficiency with build and deployment tools like Maven, Gradle, Git, Junit, and Mockito.
- Familiarity with other DevOps tools and methodologies including Selenium, SonarQube, Slack, GitHub, GitHub Actions, and Azure DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design techniques and principles.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Understanding and experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Agile SDLC software development projects.
- Application development experience with common libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JUnit and Apache Maven.
- Knowledge of creating single page applications using a framework/libraries such as React or Angular.
- Experience creating RESTful web services.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud native applications on AWS.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior Federal customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Front-end languages and frameworks.
- Back-end technologies.
- Database management and web storage.
- Version Control System.
- DevOps and other tools.