Full Stack JavaDeveloper
Bmtech group – Plano, TX
We are looking for a developer to help maintain the existing Java applications, and to guide development of the next generation tools. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications in Java, using modern architectures. Should be hands on in Object Oriented Languages (Java, C# and Go), Cloud Based Technologies (AWS, DevOps and Serverless), Front End Frameworks (Angular, React JS, Spring Boot, Spring React, Node.js), Cutting Edge Data Tools (Python, Spark, Machine Learning) and Next Generation technologies (AI, Blockchain) etc. You should be comfortable with application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, and REST. The candidate must be a top-notch Java developer committed to becoming an integral part of and fostering growth within our development team.
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Develop user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Predicts application development requirements based on changes in underlying architecture
- Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and leads systems hardware/software design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 6+ years of Java development experience in Java/J2EE/ATG/Weblogic/AJAX/HTML/jQuery.
- High level skills in Java, (preferably java 1.8 knows to write lambda expression, understands functions etc), using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, spring JDBC, Spring test, spring security, RxJava, etc of Java
- Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON. - Worked on at least one of JaxRs implementations.
- Experience with Spring Core and Spring MVC.
- Experience with Spring Boot 2.0 , Spring 5 and Java 8.
- Hands on experience with Reactive programming with Redis, Elastic Search.
- Experience with relational database technologies, especially Oracle.
- RESTful API coding and concepts.
- Experience with cloud-based software architectures .
- Experience with JSON, REST, HTML5, AngularJS, ReactJS, Gradle, Git, Eclipse,
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Understands database concepts proficient in writing relational database queries Oracle
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive fire walling to enhance security.
- Experience in multi data center physical implementation models for scalability and resilience.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Full-stack development experience including HTML, CSS, and jQuery, ReactJS
- Content Management Systems experience.
- Software testing and test-driven development experience.
- Hands on Experience in integration of Web services with ATG Pipeline Processors.
- Desktop application development and design experience
- Experience with light ( just enough ) agile development approaches
- Dev-ops, Linux, and automation experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.