This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement applications and system modules based on use case, workflow, and design specifications
- Support design and implementation of full stack application systems and deploy following DevOps processes.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, performance, scalability, stability and security of various systems
- Configure and deploy Azure / AWS cloud services
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Test, benchmark and validate implementation against specifications
- Analyze and address system vulnerabilities
- Liaise with internal customers and external collaborators on technical requirements
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- 5+ years of professional software development experience a must
- Expert in databases and data science system modules with strong ability to work in Python, Node.js, SQL, Elastic Search. Knowledge in Airflow, Spark, Kafka also a plus.
- Proficiency in Docker / Kubernetes / Azure or AWS Cloud deployment platforms. Docker Composer. Terraform CLI a big plus.
- Proficient in daily use of git code repository, change management systems, artifactory, deployment pipelines such as those available in AzureDevOps, GitLab or Github.
- Proficient in working with cloud compute, load balancing, network services provided by Azure or AWS
- Some knowledge of medical image and health records standards such as HL7, DICOM, FHIR, SNOMED is helpful
- Deeply cares about best software engineering practices and code quality, including adhering to sprint plans, good coding conventions and tooling, clean interfaces, test coverage, performance benchmarking, and performance optimizations and software security
- Ability to quickly prototype components to confirm design trade-offs and subsequently translate to robust specifications and product quality components
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) , collaboration, interpersonal skills in English a must.
- Entrepreneurial approach who is willing to accept challenges and responsibilities.
- Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US Export Control Law. US Export Control laws and applicable regulations govern the distribution of strategically important technology, services and information to foreign nationals and foreign countries. Siemens may require candidates under consideration for employment opportunities to submit information regarding citizenship status to allow the organization to comply with specific US Export Control laws and regulations. Additional information on the US Export Control laws & regulations can be found on http://www.bis.doc.gov/index.php/policy-guidance/deemed-exports/deemed-exports-faqs?view=category&id=33#subcat34
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer.
In this role, you will be part of the worldwide development of efficient, outcome-driven and more personalized healthcare service delivery.
We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineers who are passionate about the latest web and cloud computing technologies. He/she should deeply cares about the impact and usability of the application and overall system to the end users, and is attentive to details when it comes to application and system design, performance and code quality.