Overview What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them in an exciting, fast-paced enviornment that fosters intellectual growth and reqards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in ****93 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliever on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all end of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us. Qualifications US Citizenship required Minimum Years of Experience: 7 Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor s degree Degree(s) Preferred: Master s degree
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC for a data-centric web application
- Distributed application & data processing architectures knowledge
- Experience with detailed design documents
- Leveraging customer digital knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Clearable for up to Secret clearance
- ****93 years demonstrated experience with Microsoft technology stack. E.g., .NET C#, VB.NET, Angular2+, .NET Core 2+,js, Web Services/APIs, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Database and ETL
- ****93 years demonstrated experience with RDBMS development and management, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- ****93 years experience with ETL functions, Data Governance and Integration across heterogeneous data sets
- Experience with ETL functions developing SSIS packages, writing T-SQL stored procedures and functions, configuring and fine-tuning MS SQL Server
- Experience with MS Azure/AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with CI/CD (Continues Integration/Continues Deployment): Git; VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services) or TFS (Team Foundation Services) or JIRA, and other code management and collaboration tools
- Experience with systems design and architecture
- Experience in Agile software development
- A well-crafted and curated portfolio
- Comprehensive understanding of UI design best practices, patterns and intuitive navigational schemes
- Ability to develop functional web and mobile based applications
- Experience with integrating extracts from Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, etc., into custom application frontend visualizations or experience with Charting Libraries like D3, C3, Highcharts, etc.
- Ability to define vision and approach for UI design standards in order to ensure a consistent look and feel and annotate and explain guidelines to design and development teams to ensure
- Collaboration with Creative team and UI/Technical Leads to ensure successful implementation of functionality, usability, interface and interaction designs Experience creating prototypes at various levels of fidelity to articulate and test user flows, UI design, and/or UI animation using modern tools (e.g., InVision, Flinto, Pixate, UXPin, Keynote, etc).
- Ability to develop ****93 compliant user interfaces using the open source frameworks
- Proficient understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Understanding of basic Human Centered Design philosophy, comfortable with ambiguity and pushing design methodologies
- Construction of information architectures for any size organizations and apply business and customer-level strategies to a user experience
- Convergence of research findings, skillfully merging new ideas, creative innovation, and best practices to generate unique, strategic solutions guidelines are followed at all phases of the project
- Ability to translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical capabilities into an experience that is easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Experience managing graphic and branding standards for product evolution
- Knowledge of usability best practices
- Working knowledge of UI tools and techniques
- Past experience on teams that have created new products as well as improved existing ones
- Candidate must have experience working in a deadline driven environment and must be able to manage workload to meet customer deadlines
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Disclaimer Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at ****93-****93 or via email at [email protected]
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- ****93(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program