Full-time Administrative Assistant
JusticeWorks – Charleston, SC
FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - CHARLESTON COUNTY, SC
JusticeWorks is a growing company and we regularly expand our programs and add new locations. Our current locations include multiple counties in Colorado, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Florida. We are a team who exemplify our whatever it takes philosophy and commitment to excellence. JusticeWorks is a supportive employer offering competitive salary and benefits. We are a drug free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse, culturally competent staff.
JusticeWorks is seeking a Full-time Administrative Assistant to assist in managing human resource and program logistics to all programs. Position serves to assure quality record keeping, employee relations, and customer/client satisfaction. Assist in daily operations in the local office pertaining to various responsibilities. Information concerning clients or Company business must be held in strictest confidence. Be able to share office space, work independently and as part of a team; able to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all new hire paperwork and/or any employee changes are communicated to the corporate office.
- Ensure all Human Resource Files are current and complete
- Track and manage office and staff equipment. Ensure all information is communicated to corporate.
- Prepare new client files, ensure file accuracy, review of client contacts for billing purposes as needed.
- Prepare for employee orientation & training.
- Perform administrative functions: phone calls, faxing, mailing, filing and organization.
- Manage office supplies.
- Obtain and file copies of clearances and training certificates and ensure training hours are recorded in the appropriate database or sent to the appropriate party.
- Keep data and information and assist with outcome evaluation as needed.
- Assist with gathering information for marketing, presentations, recruitment and other materials, as needed.
- Research and assist with identifying community resources and managing positive working relationships with community agencies.
- Schedule and track appointments for clients and families (JWBC only)
- Provide other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED and/or minimum 2 years experience as Office Assistant.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and access to a vehicle.
- Pass all current, applicable clearances.
- Pass pre-employment, post-offer drug screening.