Job ID : 27200
Location : Raleigh, NC
Company Name : JSM Consulting
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $75 - $80 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : GIS, ESRI, Hydraulic
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K
The position will be assigned to the GIS Unit to specifically provide GIS support to the NCDOT Hydraulics Unit. This resource will perform GIS analysis, GIS hydraulic modeling, develop GIS collection methods, implement GIS data management, and implement GIS data dissemination solutions. This position will be located at the NCDOT Century Center (Hydro).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and support GIS analysis processes
• Provide GIS Hydraulic modeling expertise
• Migrate workflows utilizing ArcGIS to AGOL
• Develop a SharePoint/AGOL solution that provides tracking of Hydraulics reports
• Perform GIS analysis to generate flood inundation reporting for roads
• Utilize GIS and organizational best practices to maintain and manage GIS layers
• Provide assistance in identifying a workflow process to utilize Survey 123
• Work with consultants to develop GIS solutions
• Develop and document standards and best practices
• Develop and execute test plans for all levels of system testing
• Consult with customers to ensure implementation and maintenance meets expectations
• Manage projects and coordinate with other stakeholders and management
• Schedule meetings and coordinate project deliverables
• Write or coordinate the writing of instructions for application support
Skills (Required 7+ years):
• Strong experience with Esri’s suite of software products
• Strong knowledge and understanding of GIS principals, theories, and practices
• Advanced knowledge of spatial analysis procedures
• Advanced knowledge of Hydraulic analysis and modeling
• Advanced knowledge of Python and Esri Model Builder
• Strong skills in the development of analysis procedure, complex system integration, software configuration management, and business analysis
• Experience with integrating and implementing complex technology solutions
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. Brea, CA
Required Experience: 1+ years of professional experience as a systems analysis Basic SQL ...
Randstad Norwalk, CT
Job Description: Need for a Data Analyst who is excited about using their problem solving, ...
Solomon Page Melville, NY
Job Description: A publicly-traded finance company is seeking entry-level graduates to join ...
Spectra Infosystems Foster City, CA
Job Description: Providing a full range of Data and Analytic services(ML, Data Mining, EDA, ...
Volt Information Sciences Poway , CA
Job Description: This position performs data transfer activities in support of multiple ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.