Oak Crest is a beautiful 87-acre continuing care retirement community located just minutes from Baltimore and Towson in Parkville, Maryland. Were part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 statesand growing.
We are looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If youre ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, youll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
This position is a part time 32hrs wk (EVE SHIFT 3pm-11:30pm) GNA. *Benefits eligible!
Our GNA s support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person centered care to ensure we meet all of our residents needs. Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs.
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living.
- Implementing residents personal care plans, focusing on residents strengths, preferences and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
- Providing assistance with resident activities and resident programs.
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
What we offer:
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over the age of 18
- Tuition reimbursement and career development opportunities
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings with 24 hour security
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees working 30+ hours
Qualifications What you will need:
- Current GNA certification for the state in which you are working
- 1-2 years of GNA experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED required
: Job: Care Associate CC United States-Maryland-Parkville :Primary Location Nursing :Organization Part-time :Schedule
Jun 11, 2019, 12:01:04 PM :Job Posting : :