Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level? Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. As part of our Intelligent Software Engineering practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on todays biggest, most complex business challenges. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture! Big Data GCP Data Engineer - Manager will be responsible for architecting transformation and modernization of enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud integrating native GCP services and 3rd party data technologies. A solid experience and understanding of considerations for large scale architecting, solutioning and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms on GCP is a must. We are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design right solutions with appropriate combination of GCP and 3rd party technologies for deploying on GCP cloud. Key responsibilities may include:
- Lead a team of data engineers in designing, developing, testing, and deploying high performance data analytics solutions in GCP.
- As an architect, work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Experience in building solution architecture, provision infrastructure, secure and reliable data-centric services and application in GCP
- Implement end-to-end data analytics solutions (from data ingestion through visualization) for large-scale, complex client environments
- Analyze and understand Big Data and analytical technologies on GCP and provide thought leadership to clients to assist with defining their architecture, data, analytics strategies
- Communicate complex technical topics to non-technical business and sr. executives
- Experience working with recommendation engines, data pipelines, or distributed machine learning and experience with data analytics and data visualization techniques and software
- Knowledge on Google AutoML framework to build intelligence into the data pipelines.
- Minimum 7 years of designing, building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, BigTable, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on GCP cloud using GCP/3rd party services
- Minimum 2 years of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 2 years of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud
- Minimum 2 years of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
- Hands-on GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solution designed and implemented at production scale
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements (100% Monday-Thursday)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders
- 2 years of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on GCP using GCP native services or with 3rd parties such as Talend, Informatica
- 2 year of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and optimizing data models on GCP cloud using GCP data stores such as BigQuery, BigTable
- Minimum 1 year of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on GCP
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and implementing metadata management on GCP
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on GCP
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on GCP data solutions, architecture and strategic topics
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 5 years of technical architecture and build experience with large scale solutions
- 5+ years experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc
- Demonstrate experience presenting technical topics in front of an audience
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Equal Employment Opportunity:All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. About Accenture:Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 465,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.