Gym Manager/Barracks Commander
SOLDIERFIT is a unique, functional fitness program, with locations all over the United States. The SOLDIERFIT program encompasses, boot camp, personal training, a functional fitness gym, and much more.
SOLDIERFIT Vision Statement:
TO REVITALIZE THE AMERICAN DREAM BY CREATING A CULTURE OF CIVIC ENGAGEMENT, HUMILITY, AND UNYIELDING OPTIMISM FOR THE FUTURE
Managers are responsible for all aspects of the barracks (gym) they manage. Managers must be at their barracks on a daily basis to monitor, hold accountable, be held accountable, and be a vital part of the cadre (Gym Staff). All classes must be covered by a trained salesperson.
- Manage, train, and support sales team.
- Keep learning your craft on a daily basisdont stop learning.
- Hold Recruiters accountable.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Monitor all stat sheets for daily and total sales.
- Monitor stat sheet daily; must be accurate, complete, and filled in properly.
- Make sure all contracts are filled out properly.
- Corporate memberships
- Open houses
- Networking with other businesses
- Getting involved in charities
- Fitness events
- Training demos
- Booths at health fairs
- Broken or beat up equipment must be reported.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of your barracks. Make sure all equipment is put away and well taken care of. Manage your cadre to do the same.
Job Type: Full-time
NDC Main Street Oshkosh - Oshkosh, WI
All full-time positions include health insurance and both part-time\\full time employees are ....
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. - Neenah, WI
Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for ....
EZPAWN - Oshkosh, WI
Continue to grow your skills by entering our Pawnbroker Certification Program and earn an ....
EXTERIOR CUSTOM SOLUTIONS - Neenah, WI
Driver's License (Required). Excellent telephone and in person skills. Awesome income potential ....
Fox Valley Technical College - Appleton, WI
Ensure that records are kept confidential, are compliant with federal and state regulation, and are ....