Intermountain Centers – Arizona
Overview The Habilitation Technician provides community-based services to individuals who are diagnosed with a developmental disability. Responsibilities
- Ensures consumers health/safety while promoting independence.
- Assists with and teaches consumer personal care behaviors.
- Actively participates as a member of their consumers treatment team.
- Promotes consumers involvement in skills training, socialization, communication, and setting goals.
- Observes consumers behavior to ensure safety and address needs.
- Intervenes in crisis to prevent injury to consumer or others.
- Notifies supervisor of all incidents/accidents and completes required paperwork
- Completes clinically appropriate, error-free, data in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) within ****93 hours of service.
- Maintains an approved schedule and acceptable level of attendance
- Education - High school diploma or General Equivalency (GED) required.
- Experience - Prior experience working with children and families preferred. Familiarity with and/or some knowledge of individuals diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities preferred.
- Minimum ****93 years of age
- DPS Level I fingerprint clearance. (Employer provides)
- First Aide CPR, Prevention and Support and Article 9 certification. (Employer provides)
- Initial negative TB test result. (Employer provides)
- Must have own reliable transportation to travel to appointments.